Would you like to work for a £750 million revenue generating company in a newly created greenfield Head of Direct Tax role? Would you like to take advantage of a unique opportunity to take ownership of the global tax matters, policies and affairs for this dynamic and rapidly expanding business in order to prevent and protect them against tax risk? Would you like to grow in this role and build a team underneath you?
I’m currently working with a dynamic and growing global business to help them recruit an experienced Head of Direct Tax into their finance function to be based in London with flexible/hybrid working available. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to take full accountability and ownership in driving tax matters for the group and managing relationships with key senior stakeholders globally.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Setting the strategy and direction for the Group Direct Tax
• Partnering with the Finance Leadership team and the Transfer Pricing team to drive best solutions for the Group's direct tax affairs in the short and long term
• Create policies and deliver them to drive effective direct tax solutions and ensure full compliance across the Group
• Raise the profile of tax strategies and partner with the business to ensure compliance
• Drive operational efficiencies by implementing technology solutions to improve visibility and control over the tax function
• Lead project work
It’s essential that interested parties can demonstrate prior experience of working in a similar role at a global organisation. In return for bringing your experience and skills to the company you will receive a market leading compensation package that includes a high base salary, large double digit annual bonus and a market leading share scheme!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Direct Tax specialist to join a rapidly growing organisation in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Interested parties should contact Graham Young at Capital Tax Recruitment urgently as the role will not be open for long!
Contact: Graham Young
Tel: 020 3826 8832