I'm working with an Asset Management organisation in the City of London on a hire for a Corporate Tax Contractor to cover a maternity leave in the team. The contract will run for 12 months with an ASAP start date. I'd be keen to speak with anyone who is immediately available/ available at short notice who has hands on Corporate Tax compliance, accounting and reporting experience.
Oversight and management of global tax compliance matters (undertaken by external advisors), including corporation tax and VAT for the corporate group entities (including UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Spain, Japan)
* Review and submission of group entity tax returns including UK tax compliance responsibilities
* Preparation of tax related balances/reconciliations in the monthly accounts and coordinating with external auditors regarding the tax provisions in the year-end financial statements. Work closely with corporate accounting team to maintain proper tax accounts on the books. Preparation of VAT reconciliations.
* Coordinating tax compliance processes (set-up, registrations, ongoing filings etc.) e.g. for new branch or entity openings in overseas jurisdictions.
* Calculate global tax projections and pay tax estimates. Ensuring all tax liabilities/payments globally made on time.
* Oversight of tax compliance for fund entities (undertaken by external advisors), including corporation tax returns and VAT returns.
* Managing the firm's relationship with Big 4 tax advisors and auditors, and working collaboratively with various internal teams on tax-related matters.
* Maintaning/preparing tax documentation for the corporate group and fund entities and handling documentation requests. Responding to tax documentation requests for tax treaty purposes.
* Preferable if experienced with tax certification and investor tax reporting process for various jurisidictions (including UK, US, Germany, Austria and Switzerland) working closely with Client Data/Investor Relations team and external advisors, including UK RFS and US K1 and PFIC/CFC reporting
* Working directly with RBC Tax on various matters relating to the above and including interaction on various tax compliance process between BlueBay and RBC
Salary will be c. £65000 + benefits.