Are you a qualified tax professional who has 6+ years experience in Transfer Pricing?
Have you qualified through Big 4 and are looking to make that first move in-house?
A Global Real Estate business is hiring a newly created Transfer Pricing Manager into their Global tax team, to be based in London. With responsibility of EMEA, the successful candidate will take ownership of the region across compliance, strategy and business partnering.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Contribute to development and implementation of transfer pricing strategy with a view to optimise the Company's transfer pricing
* Support transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing
* Review and analysis of inter-company transfer pricing results; including identifying any necessary adjustments and effective implementation
* Coordinate and review timely preparation of transfer pricing documentation and filing of Country by Country Report notifications, ensuring compliance with latest OECD / local country guidelines within the EMEA region
* Advise on transfer pricing implications of new business initiatives and tax regulation developments
* Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of tax to achieve corporate objectives with a transfer pricing impact
* Ad-hoc project work
If this sounds like it could be of interest please apply below, or get in touch direct: