We're partnering with a U.S. CPA firm that provides individuals and entities throughout the globe with US cross-border tax assistance since 1984. They're seeking a U.S. Tax Administrator / Tax Project Manager who will join their firm and work remotely on a flexible basis.
The firm provides US international tax consulting and planning services in connection with cross border income and cross-border transactions involving US citizens, US residents, green card holders, nonresident aliens, and high net worth individuals, as well as foreign corporations, foreign partnerships, and foreign trusts.
● Manage the administrative functions
● Preparation of invoices for clients
● Set-up new client files in client database and tax software
● Process invoices and payments
● Monitor monthly due dates of tax returns and other client work for tax staff
● Electronic filing of extensions and tax returns using the e-file system
● Assemble tax returns and other reports timely and accurately
● Preparation of monthly engagement letters
● Ensure accurate scanning and assembly of tax returns, paperwork, and statements
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
● Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
● Excellent customer service skills
● Strong accounting and communication skills
● Attention to detail and thoroughness
● Must have the ability to work with others
● Competitive Pay
● Health, dental, and vision insurance paid by the firm (100%)
● 401(k) plan with 3% non-elective contributions made by the firm
● Generous paid time off
● Flexible hours
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients, and in working for a firm that strives to provide a flexible work environment - this firm is for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager/Administrative Assistant looking to join a reputable CPA firm and work remotely.