A global manufacturing group are currently seeking an International Tax Manager to join their localised finance team. This is a newly created role to act as subject matter expert on tax reporting and compliance for the compliance team. As part of the senior management, you will also be required to assist on planning and group tax strategy.
• Ownership of group tax reporting for an international PLC, ensuring reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner under IFRS and US GAAP
• Key point of contact for international advisors and localised finance teams, monitoring their tax reporting
• Tax strategy and offering input on group tax policy
• Play an active role in international tax projects
• ACA/CTA/ADIT/ACCA qualified, preferably with a Big 4 background
• Proven tax reporting experience, particularly under IFRS and US GAAP
• A confident team player, eager to get involved in the senior management of a leading in-house tax team