I'm currently working with a large US Multinational who are looking for a Polish Speaking VAT Senior Analyst, who has experience completing VAT filings in a number of jurisdictions across Europe.
They are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic VAT analyst to join them at the heart of of their European
VAT compliance team. This is a well-established team based in the UK which is responsible for VAT
compliance across the region as well as providing support to Tax colleagues and the wider business.
The role will include accounting and VAT responsibilities including supporting internal and external
You will be expected to take ownership of VAT controls and assist with compliance tasks, identify
process improvement opportunities for existing process and controls, and drive positive change
across the organization.
Working within the current EMEA compliance team:
* Prepare, review and submit European VAT returns and related filings such as EC Sales Listings;
* Prepare, review and submit Intrastat returns as necessary;
* Assist with VAT registrations across various jurisdictions;
* Prepare and submit ESL /ESPL, SAF_T returns as necessary
* Preparation and review of month-end account reconciliations
* Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis;
* Assist with mapping VAT processes and identify areas for improvement;
* Assist with VAT compliance queries from Amazon businesses operating across Europe
· Demonstrable work experience working in a finance and/or VAT compliance function
· Polish language
· Polish /international Indirect tax experience.
· Understanding of EU/Polish VAT laws
· A strong desire to exceed expectations;
· Organised, analytical and methodical with strong attention to detail;
· Able to take ownership of work, initiate and implement change, and demonstrate a problem
· Experience preparing complete monthly VAT reconciliation.
· Strong computer, particularly MS Excel, skills;· Good communication and personal skills with a hands-on team-oriented attitude;
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.