A UK market leading hospitality business are going through a huge business transformation as it looks to strengthen its brands and market focus. This change, and expansion has allowed for the creation of a Group Tax Manager role to be responsible for all tax related matters across the business.
A stand-alone opportunity within a large and very commercial finance division, reporting into the Group Finance Controller.
* Responsibility for the Corporation Tax compliance matters, tax planning and risk management across UK group.
* Completion of all Half Year and Full Year tax disclosures.
* Oversight of VAT and employment tax queries.
* Key relationship holder between the business and HMRC.
* Advising the business on various ad-hoc matters relating to restructuring, new territories and expansions.
* Lead on all tax projects i.e MTD, capital allowance reviews and implementations.
The role would be responsible for identifying, and completing other ad-hoc tax projects as needed. In addition, as the business enters new areas and business segments the Tax Manager will be crucial in advising on compliance and planning opportunities.
* Qualified tax professional, preferably ACA and/or CTA
* Ideally coming from a multi-tax role.
* Must have strong UK corporate tax experience.
* Strong tax technical skills and a broad comprehension of a wide range of issues.
* Strong project management skills and well organised.
* Demonstrates excellent commercial awareness and ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external parties, including Board and Executive.
Paying up to £85,000 plus 15% bonus and benefits.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva at The Consultancy Group.