Following an exceptionally successful fiscal year, my client is currently seeking a Group Corporate Tax Manager to grow their in house team. This will be a varied role, assisting with quarterly reporting, transfer pricing and on-going projects. Reporting into the Tax Director, this position is set to evolve and take on more responsibility in the near future.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- Compile and review corporation tax reports (quarterly) and returns, as well as streamlining the current compliance cycle.
- Review current transfer pricing documentation and policy, assist in related calculation. It will be important to keep up-to-date on new and upcoming legislation.
- Provide advice and input into all on-going and future tax projects.
- ACA or CTA qualified with at least 3 years PQE, preferably in industry.
- Experienced in the production of UK corporate tax returns and transfer pricing documentation
- US GAAP Experience
- Up to date knowledge of transfer pricing legislation and current/future corporate tax legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work alongside various other teams within the group.