Tax Manager, M&A - Dublin, Ireland.
We are looking for a Tax Manager specialising in M&A for our client in Dublin Ireland.
The key areas of responsibility for this Tax Manager M&A role include:
• Provide support in the management of a portfolio of clients.
• Contribute to new business development opportunities.
• Solve complex technical Tax challenges for clients.
• Manage and deliver large projects.
• Train, develop and supervise junior team members.
The ideal profile for this Tax Manager role should have:
• A Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or law
• Post-graduate degree or ITI qualification preferred
• Approx. 4-5 years dedicated Tax experience focusing on M&A transactions.
• A good level of supervisory and Project Management exposure.
• Strong commercial awareness and technical ability.
In return there is a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and great bonus potential for high achievers.