Working for Astellas:
Astellas is a top 20 global pharmaceutical research company, committed to turning innovative science into medical solutions that bring value and hope to patients and their families.
Our EMEA Tax team is cross functional, providing strategic direction and advice on tax risk management, governance and tax practices to multiple locations and departments within Astellas. The work is varied and although the team is well established, this position presents a very real opportunity for a Tax specialist, interested in automation and analytics to help drive transformation using tax technology.
● Operating a robust tax control framework across EMEA
● Documenting & implementing tax controls
● Identifying, managing and reporting tax risks
● Delivering meaningful tax analytics
● Providing timely and accurate tax advice
● Optimising tax controls to ensure full compliance with tax regulations
● Driving process improvement initiatives, utilising suitable tax technology platforms
● Supporting and maintaining an EMEA tax policy and risk management framework
● Supporting the planning and the implementation of projects
● Proven Tax experience, gained in practice or in-house, ideally on an international basis
● A relevant Tax qualification: ATT / CTA / ACA-CTA
● Good understanding of Tax Controls, Tax Compliance and Tax Risk Management
● Analytical and modelling skills
● Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative approach
● Exposure to SAP ERP, HFM accounting and finance systems is preferable
What we offer:
Astellas offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension, holidays plus a highly comprehensive benefits offering.
Astellas is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to receiving your application!