A leading Internet Travel company are recruiting for a Senior Manager - Stat Reporting & Tax to join their EMEA Finance team based in London.
You will join a group of highly motivated, high performing individuals who love numbers as much as the story behind the numbers. The ideal candidate is always curious, embraces change and thrives in an ambiguous rapid growth environment. You will also possess exceptional people and project management skills along with the ability to extract knowledge from professional advisors. You will be excited about the opportunity to establish best in class statutory reporting and tax processes to support a fast-paced business.
* Leverage professional advisors to ensure compliance with all EMEA tax legislation, including but not limited to corporation income tax, digital service tax, French platform reporting, MDR/DAC 6 and country by country reporting.
* Lead the EMEA transfer pricing review, leveraging professional advisors and working alongside Group Tax (based in the US).
* Prepare the EMEA transfer pricing entries and corporation income tax estimates for the monthly accounting close and forecasting cycle.
* Establish best in class tax processes with a focus on efficiency and compliance.
* Ad hoc projects.
* Project manage the annual statutory audit process for 12 operating entities in multiple EMEA jurisdictions with a focus on efficiency and compliance.
* Leverage qualified accountants (legal entity owners) to deliver complete and accurate financial statements and to maintain the statutory accounting ledger.
* Develop a deep business awareness to explain the story behind the numbers, including the transfer pricing relationships and revenue models/transaction flows.
* ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with post-qualified experience.
* Big 4 or Top 6 practice trained with industry (in-house) experience. Manager grade experience in Practice is preferred.
* Broad awareness of corporation income tax, transfer pricing, tax regulations and/or exposure to these in a financial reporting/audit capacity.
* Experience coordinating and leveraging top tier tax and/or other professional service advisors in multiple jurisdictions, EMEA is preferred.
* Experience reviewing statutory financial statements and managing multiple concurrent audits.
* Experience coordinating and leveraging remote teams and colleagues to deliver projects.
* People management experience, including coaching and developing at least one direct report.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.