A global sports media business is seeking to appoint a Corporate Tax Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract ahead of hiring plans on an international scale. The business was thriving pre-COVID and have big plans for the near future as sports gets up and going again.
As one of the first tax hires into the team, you will have the opportunity to be take a permanent role on as and when the hiring freeze ends.
- Management of the outsourced corporate tax compliance process, reviewing computations and ensuring their timely submission
- Work with the Head of Tax to review the group’s corporate structure to ensure the group is tax efficient and positioned for growth
- Management of the outsourced employment taxes, working with Big 4 advisors
- Liaising with HMRC, managing the relationship
- Raising taxes profile within the finance function
- Good corporate tax compliance and reporting experience, either trained in practice or in-house
- An excellent communicator and project manager
- Able to quickly learn new systems
- Experience of employment taxes would be advantageous but not essential