We are currently searching for a Group Tax Manager to join a fast growing retail group in Yorkshire. This is a 9-12 month contract with the view of it potentially becoming permanent further down the line as they continue to grow and take on more and more work. This role will be reporting into a Head of Tax and will provide a lot of exposure to a number of ongoing M&A projects.
This role will consider candidates who choose to work from home 1-2 days a week. Candidates will also be considered on a part-time basis.
- Ownership of the corporate tax function, reviewing tax computations prepared by external advisors
- Assisting with setting up processes and procedures to support recent development and growth.
- Advise on tax structuring for M&A activity
- Oversight of the transfer pricing
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA/CTA or equivalent with a Big 4 or Top Tier firm
- Experience of UK corporate tax compliance
- The successful candidate MUST be able to start in March/April 2021 to allow for a successful handover
- Exposure to international tax and transfer pricing beneficial but not required
- Confidence and good attention to detail