A global and diverse financial services group are looking for a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager to join them for a 12-month fixed term contract. The role offers an extensive and broad exposure to transfer pricing issues across their global business with a focus on new transactions and business.
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period.
* Liaising with wider tax and transfer pricing teams on new transactions involving cross border tax
* Transfer pricing research and analysis of legislation, new cases and government announcements related to investment banking
* Assisting with the response to audit queries
* Working with Finance to ensure transfer pricing policies are applied effectively
* Previous transfer pricing/tax advisory experience within banking or financial services
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior members of staff
* Organised and able to manage multiple assignments
The role is set to move quickly, so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out. You can contact Tara Colman for further information