Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Provide a comprehensive range of services including acquisition due diligence, sales and IPO structuring, complex consultancy assignments and strategic tax planning working with leading Energy & Resources clients including oil and gas production, mining, power generation, renewable energy and commodity trading, as well as a variety of other major corporate clients working in a range of industries on a truly global basis.
* Managing and delivering complex cross border tax advice
* Advising both UK-based FTSE firms and global multinationals on a range of UK and international Tax matters.
* Corporate transaction support
* Dealing with HM Revenue and Customs on technical matters
* Tax accounting and audit support work
* UK and international corporate tax experience, ideally specialising in the Energy or Natural Resources industry
* Experience in Transfer Pricing, International Tax, M&A, Treasury Tax & Tax Depreciation.
* Industry experience a bonus but not essential.
* The ability to exercise judgement and apply commercial thinking in making client recommendations.
Contact Georgia Luxton at Pure Search for a confidential discussion.