PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
RGP is looking a Senior Employment Tax Consultant (12 month contract) to support a number of client requirements within our local practice. You will deliver technical employment tax compliance support and guidance. Working closely with our clients’ global employment tax teams, key responsibilities of the role include;
• Managing a regional network of employment tax consultants to ensure clients’ receive timely tax advice, ensuring compliance reporting service levels are maintained and updated, and ensuring professional service providers deliver against agreed service levels;
• Working with internal stakeholders and external professional service providers to ensure all EMEA employment tax audits are managed.
• Gathering employment tax advice (with support from network of professional service providers) and coordinating with internal stakeholders on all benefit and benefit-in-kind programs to develop tax positions and ensure compliance to local tax and reporting regulations
• Supporting the implementation of employment tax projects and change objectives, with the support of the International Employment Tax teams and network of external professional service providers.
ATTRIBUTES OF CONSULTANTS AT RGP
• Respect for people and opinions and confidently offer your point-of-view with clients and among colleagues
• A drive for proactively cultivating relationships with clients and colleagues
• Optimism when faced with challenges and complex situations, coupled with the drive to solve client issues
• Dedication to continuous improvement and development of your skillset and talents
• A strong personal identification with RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
• Proactive, "can-do" attitude
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Employment tax experience in a public accounting firm, law firm and/or a corporate tax department or equivalent industry experience
• Irish and/or UK employment tax knowledge. General knowledge of other EMEA countries’ tax systems
• Big 4 background/training desirable
• Experience of working with highly matrixed multinational clients
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Qualified AITI/ACA
• Fluency in English
• Eligibility to work in Ireland / EU
Equal Opportunity Employer
RGP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and associates. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, and membership of the Traveller community, and encourage all applicants to apply.