A rapidly expanding FMCG group are looking to hire a Tax Manager to focus on a range of advisory projects. They are a recognisable, household name with a huge presence across the UK and internationally.
The company is well known for having excellent staff retention and a fantastic and clear progression path internally. There is a huge amount going in internally with the business’ international expansion as they go through plenty of M&A activity.
Even if you don’t have all the relevant experience listed below, it’s still worth applying as they plan on investing in and training up the successful candidate.
- Advise on UK and international tax planning opportunities with on-going small and large M&A projects
- Advising on tax implications of business activities
- Prepare monthly tax reporting
- Monitoring of UK tax legislation developments to ensure the company’s UK tax plan is up-to-date and in line with corporate strategy
- Managing the company’s transfer pricing documentation (alongside the Head of Tax)
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
- Experience of advising on CT matters is essential
- Exposure to M&A would be beneficial but not essential
- Confidence is essential, with the ability to communicate tax matters to individuals in sales, marketing, operations etc.