Reach International is working with this Global Accountancy firm based in their Zurich office to appoint an Expatriate Tax Manager. You will have a minimum of 5 years relevant Tax experience and strong account management skills and be fluent in both English and German.
• Provide high quality Swiss Tax advice to international clients and their globally mobile workforce
• Provide both advisory and compliance services to the clients
• Strong project management and account management skills
• Develop new client relationships and maintain existing relationships through exceptional advice
• Coaching and mentoring staff
• University degree in accounting, economics or law or similar
• At least 5 years’ experience of large scale expatriate tax matters and currently at Manager level
• Experience of Swiss Tax or another relevant country tax system
• Strong client facing skills gained through account management and assignment management
• Fluent in English and fluent in German
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.