US Tax Lawyer – Corporate/Partnership/Trust, US Tax & Financial Services Sarl
Job Title: Tax Manager
US Tax & Financial Services provides tax advice, planning, and compliance services (US tax returns, UK tax returns and forms preparation) for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates, subject to the US tax system, wherever they may live or operate in the world. A well-established boutique firm for over 30 years, we have offices in London, Zurich and Geneva with clients in more than 32 countries. Our multilingual team of US tax accountants, UK tax accountants and US attorneys bring together expertise from the Big 4 accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies.
The candidate must be a licensed US attorney and have 4-6 years’ experience with the US domestic and international tax aspects relating to corporations, partnerships, and investment funds. (Previous work experience with foreign trusts would be desirable but not required.) The position will provide substantial compliance assistance to our business clients as well as provide tax planning and structure advice, including reviews of tax returns with their relevant forms when applicable. Knowledge of FATCA and CRS is required. The position will be located in either Zurich or Geneva.
• Fluent in English
• German, French or Italian knowledge is desirable
• If based in Zurich, a commitment to learn basic German and if based in Geneva, a commitment to learn basic French
• Licensed US Attorney
• CPA desirable but not required
• 4-6 years relevant tax experience at a law firm, accounting firm, or corporation
• Must include both advisory and compliance experience
• Swiss eligibility or EU national preferred, will help to get a Swiss work permit for the right candidate
• Salary based on experience
• Performance based bonus program
• Pension and Insurance benefits
• Relocation Allowance
• Language Training
• 5 weeks of vacation
If you are interested, please click apply now and send your CV.