A great opportunity has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a diverse team within a world leading professional services firm. Based in Cambridge, the role offers great opportunities to work on complex and challenging projects with a team of specialists.
As the TP Manager, you will advise clients from different market segments, including UK listed groups, private businesses, and particularly inbound clients. The role offers a grown-up approach to your working week and flexibility within a dynamic and diverse environment. The work is diverse and incredibly interesting across transfer pricing and you will focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contributing to the development of personal and the team’s technical acumen
• Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation
• Shaping and delivering various projects
• Training, coaching, and supervising staff
• Continuously developing internal relationships and the brand
• Someone with excellent technical and interpersonal skills who has obtained either an accounting or tax related professional qualification
• Previous experience of advising on transfer pricing related matters - essential
• Someone with excellent technical and interpersonal skills
• Someone who is a self-starter and can manage a variety of projects
• Ability to collect and utilise current, role-relevant business and industry trend information
• Ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards
This is an exciting opening for someone looking to take on a leadership role with excellent career progression opportunities and varied responsibilities within a dynamic environment. For more information, please contact Ana Vladutu at Nebula Partners