US/UK Expatriate & HNWI Director / Partner
Leading Consultancy Business – London
Our Client is looking to bolster their US/UK Expat tax team in London – sitting within their People Services business you would be responsible for leading and developing their existing private client proposition to US/UK HNW individuals and expats. The client base is expansive, ranging from privately engaged individuals to expats working for multi-national companies across the FS boutiques and FTSE 250. Work for these clients is equally wide-ranging, from UK and US tax compliance to more complex tax planning strategies with advice given to both employees and the employer.
The Senior Leadership Team has acknowledged great potential for growth in this area and is keen to invest in and develop the right individual to really grow market presence.
Key responsibilities will be to lead a team delivering a mixture of compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients and actively identify opportunities to cross sell the Firm’s services. You will begin with a significant existing portfolio of HNWI clients, a high performing team and the support to go out and win work.
You will work with expatriate HNWI individuals in the UK to support them with tax-efficient strategies for wealth preservation and management of their complex UK and US tax affairs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and credible senior dual hander to step into a challenging and rewarding role for a firm that is invested in the growth of their US/UK HNWI offering. The right candidate will be able to forge a path to Partnership through suitable growth of the client portfolio.
• Technically strong dual handler, with UK and US personal tax knowledge including an understanding of the interaction between the tax law of both jurisdictions
• Have a genuine interest in working in a consultative way with our clients
• Hold UK and US tax qualifications
• Be a highly commercial and driven individual
• Possess strong networking skills and a proven track record in winning work / have a passion for Business development
• Have proven ability to inspire and develop people