Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join its quickly growing Transfer Pricing Team in the Midlands. This is a great opportunity to lead on client engagements and combine aspects of corporate tax, transfer pricing, tax value chain and business advisory. Transfer pricing is a dynamic and successful area of their business and offers opportunity for quick progression to the more Senior levels of the team.
The work includes coordinating with transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics, while playing a leadership role is managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions. This role is ideal for someone looking for a varied and challenging role that involves advising clients at the highest level.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
• Managing large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
• Managing preparation of technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
• Coordinating with transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
• Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
• Extensive experience in either a transfer pricing or international corporate tax environment
• ACA/CA/CFA/ATT/CTA (or other equivalent qualifications) is required
• Good technical skills and commercial awareness
• High level of drive; shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take on a leadership role with excellent career progression opportunities and varied responsibilities within a successful and growing team. For more information, please contact Ana Vladutu at Nebula Partners