Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Transfer Pricing specialist to join this leading team that is going through a significant period of growth. You will play a key figure in the local team and take responsibility for not only the delivery of technical work but development of staff and supporting on business development initiatives. Key responsibilities in the role will include:
• Working on large, multi-disciplinary projects across multiple jurisdictions
• Assisting in the preparation of detailed technical analysis covering a wide range of UK and international tax issues
• Coordinating with international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
• Developing and maintaining both internal and client relationships
• Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiative.
If you are an experienced transfer pricing specialist interested in exploring new opportunities, then get in touch to find out more. Our client offers a market leading benefits package and there is great scope for further progression and development in the role.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role .