Fantstic opportunity to join a Top 10 firm at Partner level.
Moore Stephens Northern Home Counties Limited has offices in Enfield and Stevenage and offers a wide range of audit, tax, accountancy and probate services to owner managed businesses, private clients, charities and trusts across the surrounding areas and beyond.
Through innovative and partner-led services the emphasis with Moore Stephens is to offer its clients commercial, enterprising and practical solutions.
Moore Stephens are an ambitious firm with strong leadership and shared values endeavouring to provide an exceptional service to clients as well as stimulating work and excellent development for their people. The culture within Moore Stephens is inclusive and collaborative in the expectation that its team members can excel and thrive.
In order to build on their past successes, this division of Moore Stephens is now looking to add a tax Partner to complement the five that presently exist to assist in leading the firm into the future.
* This role with have direct involvement with the management and strategy of the business.
* It will also encompass an involvement in advising clients on all forms of tax; both businesses and private clients.
* Participation in marketing initiatives and implementing strategies to locate new business
* Identifying tax planning opportunities and being able to convey the potential rewards and risks to clients and prospects
* Developing new work from existing clients, identifying new opportunities, attending meetings, building good working relationships with clients and colleagues and putting advisory skills to good use
* Working closely with Partners/team members on complex technical assignments
* Developing a network of referrers in order to win additional private client work
* Liaising and negotiating with HMRC and other third parties
The successful applicant will have a commercial outlook with an appetite to take on new challenges.
Moore Stephens are looking for someone who has excellent organisation skills.
The firm has 20 members of staff in the Enfield office and a further 15 in Stevenage. You will have the ability to fit in with a small team across 2 sites.
You will either be a Tax Partner in an accountancy practice or a senior Manager/ Tax Partner Designate looking to take a place at the top table within a highly regarded practice.
This offer is a competitive package, please get in contact to discuss what is on offer in detail.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lauren Ramsey or Anna Marie Tucker at Michael Page.