WTax is a division of VAT IT and, as a group we’ve been involved in the cross-border indirect tax industry for over 20 years. We’ve evolved into a leading global provider of foreign withholding tax recovery services, helping businesses all over the world.
Our headquarters are in Luxembourg and through the groups global network we are able to service over 10 000 clients in 107 countries, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large multinational corporations across various sectors.
WTax has established itself as the key provider of withholding tax recovery globally. Our claims are made in over 40 jurisdictions through various mechanisms as a fully outsourced solution with some exciting new technology.
We are looking to recruit motivated and experienced individuals to join our growing team as a Business Development Manager with the main aim of growing and establishing WTax in the UK (there are also opportunities to grow the business in Germany for a native German speaker and in the US and Canada). The clientele is heavily focused on the Asset Management and Investment Industry with key clients being Asset Managers and Pension Funds.
The main aim of the role is to generate and identify new business, by:
• Building a client base and market contacts
• Generating leads and meetings with potential clients
• Negotiating and closing client contracts
• Assisting the centralised service team with on boarding and client services
• Networking and developing the WTax brand in the market
Qualifications and Experience
• High Energy, entrepreneurial, dynamic, self-starter and driven individual
• Previous experience or working knowledge of Asset Management, Pension funds and/or Insurance (desirable)
• Excellent academics
• Qualified ACA/CTA or equivalent
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Salary is above market rate plus commission and based on previous experience