At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Manager, Transfer Pricing, EMEA
IR seeks a Manager, Transfer Pricing, EMEA based in Brussels, Belgium. The primary responsibility of this position will be to work with the Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing, EMEA, as well as the Global Transfer Pricing team in the day-to-day activities associated with the EMEA transfer pricing function. The person will also participate in setting and implementing the global transfer pricing strategy. The role reports to the Senior Manager, EMEA Transfer Pricing, also based in Brussels, Belgium.
The Specific Duties Associated With This Position Are As Follows
• Transfer Pricing Optimization: Conduct in-depth research, functional and technical analysis, and contribute to development and implementation of the global transfer pricing strategy with a view towards optimizing the Company’s transfer pricing vis-a-vis (a) transactions; (b) operations; (c) mergers, acquisitions, & dispositions; and (d) other areas with significant transfer pricing consequences.
• Transfer Pricing Compliance: lead the preparation of the Transfer Pricing documentation in EMEA, Latin America and AP (including Masterfile, local country file and economic analysis) with the support of external advisors and local tax teams; identify any gaps in order to comply with local statutory documentation requirements; continue to refine the process and create efficiencies. Coordinate, review, and ensure execution of intercompany agreements related to intercompany transactions.
• Transfer Pricing Maintenance: Advise the business operations on transfer pricing matters and monitor that the operational systems’ advice is implemented and adequately maintained; review the financial performance against the targeted profit margins.
• Transfer Pricing Audits: Partner with the other members of the ax team, Business Unit Finance and external advisors to develop a strategy and tactical approach in the event of a transfer pricing audit. Proactively identify any audit exposures in the transfer pricing area and draft audit defense file.
• Transfer Pricing Project support: Provide assistance and advice to the Business Units in transfer pricing and supply chain transformation projects, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions.
• Transfer Pricing developments: monitor developments in Transfer Pricing legislation in the EMEA region.
• Business Support: keep abreast of the relevant business (and external) facts and circumstances and changes therein. Educate and assist business operations in transfer pricing and supply chain matters.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics. Post – graduate Degree.
• 5+ years of EMEA transfer pricing experience with a Big 4 Accounting firm and/or in-house transfer pricing experience.
• Some industry experience strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical/research skills coupled with an in-depth understanding of the OECD principles.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong financial analysis, data management and Excel modeling skills.
• Self-motivated with desire and ability to assist in the day to day transfer pricing operations.
• Organized, detail-oriented team player with previous functional and matrix supervisory experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.