IHS is one of the fastest growing tower operators globally, the largest independent tower operator in Europe, Middle East and Africa by tower count and the third largest independent multinational tower company globally with over 23,300 towers in Africa. IHS continues to grow and develop its business with market leading positions in Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Nigeria, Rwanda and Zambia and has also led in-market consolidation in Africa through its acquisition of Helios Towers Nigeria in 2016 and its long-term partnership agreement with Towershare to acquire Zain's towers in Kuwait in October 2017.
IHS operates three customer-centric business models including: building its own tower sites and leasing them to operators; acquiring existing mobile network operator (MNO) sites and leasing tower space back; taking over the management of operator networks with an agreement to lease the sites to other operators.
IHS employs over 2,000 people and continues to make large investments into hybrid energy solutions including solar and the remote monitoring of networks through cutting edge Network Operating Centres which monitor tower site operations in our countries of operation.
For more information, visit: www.ihstowers.com
IHS are seeking a Tax Manager to support the Head of Tax based in the Hague, Netherlands. Taking ownership for the group tax compliance and advisory (including international tax strategy) this is a great role and an exciting growing organisation to join especially in this period of expansion.
* Monitoring group tax compliance including review of corporate tax returns, provisions and tax positions, as well as ensuring timely lodgement
* Monitoring tax risks, and advising on effective tax rate and cash tax payments
* Providing tax advice for key transactions including mergers & acquisitions, disposals and integrations
* Maintaining group transfer pricing documentation
* Providing tax technical guidance to local teams on specialist areas of international tax
* CTA/ACA Qualified or equivalent
* Experience in a big 4 environment is desirable
* Tax experience in multi-national complex environment
* Experience in international tax advisory
* UK tax experience
* African tax experience would be desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, innovative and exciting organisation. To apply for this role please apply to Lynley Hall.
Any third party cvs will be forwarded onto Robert Walters.