An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the in-house tax team at Live Nation Entertainment, a market leading entertainment company, on a fixed term contract basis.
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders including Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media and Artist Nation Management. We seek to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show. Live Nation Entertainment is a Fortune 500 organisation.
- Preparation of CT600 and supporting calculations for submission to HMRC of c.25 Group companies.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts provision including 2 tax consolidations for groups with multiple companies including JV’s and non-UK entities.
- Review of tax computations and accounts provision for a number of Group companies where tax function is outsourced (including Irish and German subsidiaries).
- Quarterly Group tax reporting to US head office including UK to US GAAP adjustments
- Calculation of QIPs, balancing payments and completion of GPA closure notices.
- Preparation of annual budget for current and deferred tax including estimated tax payments for budget cash flow.
- Liaison with Auditors and HMRC on various tax queries and enquiries.
- Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing and due diligence reviews.
- Ad hoc research on various tax matters (corporate, international, VAT and PAYE).
- Monthly review of tax information and communication with management accountants.
- Maintain permanent file and standing data for Group companies and review on regular basis.
- Monitoring of Interest and Debt restrictions on quarterly basis and detailed calculation for submission to HMRC.
- Ensure compliance with Senior Accounting Officer obligations by collating quarterly risk analysis review from business units and Group FD’s to support the certification process.
- 3 years post qualified accountant or Tax advisor working in Corporate Tax
- Experience of using Alpha Tax
- Previous In house tax experience ideal including use of/ running reports of financial systems such as Oracle and BPC
- Experience of US GAAP reporting would be advantageous
- Time management skills and a ‘can do’ attitude essential
£50,000- £60,000 plus completion bonus
Intended start date 16th October but will wait for the right candidate re notice period