After a successful merger our client are expanding their Indirect Tax offering, they are currently looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Advisor to join their team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to move into a varied role where you will focus on all areas of Indirect tax including advisory projects and systems transformations.
You will work alongside the Head of Indirect Tax, supporting him in the transformation of the companies Indirect Tax operations. You will also have significant exposure to senior business stakeholders, handling their queries and updating them on changes/improvements in the department.
* Advise business units on VAT issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
* Assist in identifying opportunities for increasing the group's VAT recovery.
* Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
* Contribute ideas to the VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the wider group.
* Support internal and external audits.
* Act as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with queries.
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
* CTA/ACA qualification preferred, but not essential.
The Next Step
Please contact Jelena McDonagh to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.