The Manager will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of EMEA transfer pricing, supporting the Senior Manager. This will involve working with relevant stakeholders to develop appropriate transfer pricing policies, preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation for EMEA and liaising directly with the local Finance leaders in each market to deal with ad hoc transfer pricing queries. From time to time the Manager will also be required to be involved in and manage ad-hoc projects.
This role will require a highly motivated tax professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills who wishes to pursue a career in a growing global organisation.
The specific tasks to be performed by this position will vary and may include:
* Undertake the day to day management of the transfer pricing compliance processes across EMEA, resolving issues and co-ordinating/managing across the teams and with the EMEA controllers and advisers.
* Assistance with the gathering of information to allow completion of transfer pricing documentation reports by third party advisors and review of draft reports.
* Create relationships with the local Finance leaders to be able to understand local business operations and changes and provide relevant and accurate transfer pricing advice on a pro-active basis and when requested.
* Review and monitor all EMEA wide intercompany arrangements and transfer pricing suggesting improvements and changes to align to business changes.
* Work with the Senior Manager in preparing documentation to underpin any business change or provide any additional support to a transfer pricing position.
* Provide overview and review as appropriate of annual transfer pricing and other calculations performed by Shared Accounting and Controllership teams.
* Support the groups Country By Country Reporting (CBCR) output in liaison with US Tax team and support the team to facilitate local country EMEA CBCR notifications.
* Manage the collation and storage intercompany agreements and provide support for all intercompany recharges as required by local markets.
* Where required support and assist members of the EMEA Controversy team with tax authority enquiries and audits across EMEA.
* Pro-actively manage relationships with US transfer pricing team to ensure alignment on transfer pricing policies and strategy and ensure EMEA support to the local entities on any issues which may arise.
* Identify and support local planning initiatives to manage risks and maximise opportunities, in conjunction with senior manager, conducting research and working with advisors where necessary.
* Monitor transfer pricing legislation updates across EMEA, highlighting issues to local teams and senior manager as appropriate.
* Support the EMEA and US tax teams and the wider Finance and Controllership teams on any ad-hoc tasks and advisory projects.