Senior Tax Manager EMEA
At Astellas we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company. Our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society. Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity.
We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership. Our aspiration is to bring the best brains together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
About this job:
As a Senior Tax Manager EMEA, you will be a part of the finance team, where you will be responsible for providing strategy and advice on tax risk management, governance and tax practices.
The post holder will:
● Work closely with stakeholders to ensure adherence to tax policies and strategies
● Provide meaningful analytics and dashboards as well as optimising tax technology
● Leading regions tax quarterly and year-end tax reporting process
● Develop and maintain appropriate business and tax networks
Essential Knowledge & Experience
● A relevant tax background either in-house or consultancy or combination of the two
● Experience of managing a team
● Experience working across various regions including EMEA
Preferred Knowledge & Experience
● Good understanding of tax controls, tax compliance and tax risk management
● Stakeholder management experience
● Good IT skills ideally with SAP ERP accounting and finance systems
● A relevant tax qualification: ATT/ CTA/ ACA-CTA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.