A UK Listed business is searching for an International Tax Manager with good experience of M&A, to join their rapidly growing finance function. The business has just acquired one of its’ main competitors and is currently rationalising their business model.
This is a newly created role, taking on a large proportion of the functions international advisory responsibilities.
This role will remain remote, with the expectation of eventually being 1-2 days in the office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and analysis of corporate structuring, M&A, due diligence, integration
- Advise on a number of different projects across the group
- Legal entity rationalisation, ensuring the redundant entities are fully tax compliant prior to liquidation, in conjunction with KPMG
- International tax projects. Working closely with Big 4 advisors and international tax authorities
- ACA/CTA Qualified, Big 4 trained, International tax background
- Experience of mergers or acquisitions
- Candidates straight from Big 4 or from an in-house background will be considered
- Strong communication and project management skills