We have a current opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London.
Working within a Global Real Estate Investment firms the role will involve providing support in the management of the tax affairs of the group's managed funds and the corporate group, working alongside the Head of Tax, group finance, the fund finance managers and investment professionals.
* Providing support, assistance and/or oversight of the tax aspects of real estate fund structuring and transactions across Germany, Luxembourg, UK, Singapore etc
* Working in conjunction with external tax advisors, reviewing their advice.
* Tax compliance monitoring and review in all jurisdictions, both within the corporate group and its funds
* Assistance in the implementation of group transfer pricing policy and coordinating updates.
* Assessing the impact of new legislative changes on the group's operations and investments.
* Ad hoc tax assistance on anything affecting the business, such as VAT issues, employment tax matters, carried interest structures etc.
* Involvement in deals/M&A as well as structuring and due-dilligence
* Knowledge of and experience with cross-border real estate fund structures (or Private Equity M&A)
* An ability to clearly communicate tax issues and concepts to non-tax professionals is essential.
* Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
* Chartered Tax Advisor (or equivalent)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.