At Majorel we design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners.
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
Majorel employees are differentiated by a particular kind of drive – we are always driven to go further to do the best we can every single day. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused and if you are too, we’ll provide you with an environment that will let you thrive.
Partnering with the Head of Tax and Tax Manager, in ensuring implementation of the tax strategies across the regions. Assist Majorel Global Tax department in the management of all tax planning and compliance matters within the group in the different regions. Assist Majorel Global Tax department in ensuring compliance with tax regulations throughout the regions, as a continuous improvement of the bottom line of the P&L.
● Providing support to Majorel Global Tax department, on all corporate tax matters,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in the review of the quarterly income tax provisions and deferred tax calculation as well as support the regional finance teams in all internal quarterly reporting matters,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in ensuring direct and Indirect tax compliance fulfillment, and review of tax filings, with external providers (notably review of the corporate income tax and VAT returns of the Luxembourg head office),
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in the process of capturing and reporting specific tax arrangements as provided by the EU Directive,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in updating the transfer pricing policy and documentation/reporting for the Group,
● Assist Majorel Global tax department in the compliance with transfer pricing policy by providing support in the computation and review of the intragroup fees,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in providing tax advice to national and specific international operating business units,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in automatization of tax processes, implementation of tax procedure and guidelines,
● Assist Majorel Global Tax department in monitoring tax risk in the different countries where Majorel operates (e.g. implementation of tax risk reporting dashboard ensuring fulfillment of tax obligations),
● Keep up to date with changes in local tax legislations, regulations and litigations.
Competencies and professional background
● A law degree or finance degree, with a major in Tax and/or Chartered Professional Accountant and/or Chartered Tax Advisor; (graduate degree in Tax preferred)
● 4 years of experience in tax and accounting with at least 2 years of general tax experience focused on International Tax (e.g. Transfer Pricing)
● Experience in Lux GAAP, Lux tax system and working with Lux tax authorities
● Excellent knowledge of English and French, any other language is a strong asset (Spanish, German)
● Strong Excel skills
● Being a team player with “hands-on” mentality
● High sense of responsibility, high confidentiality,
● Organized and proactive, with excellent skills to handle multiple tasks
● Ability to adapt and operate in a multicultural international environment,
Does the profile match your CV and are you interested? Please press the apply now button below!
Do you want to know more about working at Majorel? Please visit our website at www.majorel.com