Latest Tax Jobs
UK Tax Accountant , Essex
UK Corporate Tax Advisor - FTSE 100 , City of London
Senior Tax Analyst - Nordics , London
European Manager , Bracknell
VAT Analyst , Dublin City Centre
Senior Tax Associate - Tax Compliance , New York City
Senior Tax Manager , New Yotk City
Domestic Tax Accounting and Compliance Manager , New York City
Transfer Pricing Manager , Leeds
Sales Tax Analyst (Minneapolis - Manufacturing) , Minneapolis
"eTaxJobs.com" or "Service" means the on-line service provided by Us at www.eTaxJobs.com from time to time.
"Person" means an individual, or a body corporate or unincorporated, and "Persons" shall be construed accordingly.
"Register" means completing the registration process.
"Registered Account" means Your use of the Service through the username chosen by You during the registration process.
"Your Communications" means any communications received or sent by You through the Service including e-mails and other electronic messages.
"Your Material" means any material within the Service which originated from You through the Service.
"We" and "Us" and "The Company" means eTaxJobs Ltd.
Terms of Your use of the Site and Service
- Use of the service
You warrant and undertake to Us that You will not:
- provide to any other Person use of or access to the Site or
- allow any other Person access to any password, user ID or
account given to You by Us or allow or assist any other person
to do so;
- transfer or attempt to transfer this agreement in whole or
in part to any other Person; or
- affect, restrict, limit, inhibit any other person from using
the Service or Site.
- Whilst using the Site You warrant and undertake to Us that You
will use Your best endeavours to ensure that Your Material and Your
Communications and Your use of the Service is in compliance with
all applicable laws and regulations and in particular that it is
not in the opinion of Us:
- defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing
character; or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety
to any person; or
- likely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy
or other intellectual property of Us or any Person; or
- fraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible
committal of a criminal offence; or
- material of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature; or
- advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes,
investment opportunities or commercial schemes of any kind or
other unsolicited commercial communication; or
- "spam" mail; or
- material that contains a mail bomb; or
- software or material which contains any "virus",
"trojan horse", "worm", "data bomb",
"logic bomb" or any other similar component; or
- You warrant that while using the Service, You will not:
- copy, modify, licence, create derivative works from, transfer,
post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way
- any information, software or other material obtained through
the Service or from the Site for commercial purposes (other
of such information, software or other material); or
- any information, software or other material obtained through
the Service which is protected by copyright or any intellectual
property rights or other rights anywhere in the world, or any
derivative works with respect to such works in each case except
owner or rights holder; or
- any component of the Service itself or derivative works with
- Data Protection
- eTaxJobs.com is committed to ensuring that Your privacy is
protected and makes every effort to comply with our obligations
under the 1998 Data Protection Act. Additional information on
how your privacy is protected can be found in our Privacy
- If You submit Your curriculum vitae (CV) through the Site,
We will retain a copy of Your CV and email address. The purpose
of this retention is to allow Us to provide potential employers
with a complete copy of Your CV in the event that Your CV was
not received by them in full during Your original submission.
- We have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the
Service electronically from time to time and to disclose any
information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law,
regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Service
properly, or to protect itself, its group companies or its other
subscribers. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any
private electronic-mail message unless required by law.
You acknowledge that any personal information disclosed by You
in public areas of the Service is at Your own risk and may be
used by others.
You shall indemnify and hold Us harmless from all losses, liabilities,
costs, and expenses incurred in connection with any claim by any
third party with respect to any alleged or actual infringement of
copyright, trademark, Service mark or any other proprietary rights
or any false or misleading statements or breach of advertising standards
arising in any way from Your use of the Service and/or the Site
or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software
or other materials through the Service by You or any users of Your
or any users of Your Registered Account.
This clause shall survive termination of this agreement for any
- You must:
- provide Your own access to the Internet and pay all associated
telecommunication service and access fees;
- provide all equipment necessary to make connection to the
- ensure that Your use of the Site and/ or the Service is consistent
with all applicable laws and regulations.
- confirm and warrant that all the information supplied by You
when You Register is true, complete and accurate in all respects.
You agree to maintain and keep Your details up-to-date
- Our Liability
- eTaxJobs.com is providing this Site on an Ďas is' basis and
makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect
to this Site or its contents and disclaims all such representations
and warranties. In addition, We make no representations or warranties
about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose
of the information and related graphics published in this site.
The information contained in this site may contain technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of eTaxJobs.com
howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither eTaxJobs.com nor any of its directors, employees or
other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising
out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a
comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages
of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct,
indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit,
loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and
limitations in the clause are intended to limit any rights You
may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights
which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit
eTaxJobs.com liability to You for death or personal injury resulting
from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web
pages from time to time are owned or controlled for these purposes
- All trade marks, names, and logos are the proprietary marks
of Us or of our associated companies. Marks identifying third
parties are owned or licensed by those third parties or their
- We do not grant any license or other authorization to any
user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks,
or other copyright works or other intellectual property, by
placing them on the Site.
- Depending upon Your browser the content of this Site may vary.
We accept no liability if You cannot view any part or component
of the Site or cannot access or receive the full use of the
- We reserve the right to change any information, functions
or features on the Site or provided by the Service.
- We shall not be held liable for any material available at
the Site which is provided by any third party.
- This Site contains hypertext links to sites that are not operated
by Us or by our associated companies. We do not control such
sites and are not responsible for their content. Our inclusion
of hypertext links to such sites does not imply any endorsement
of the material contained on the sites or of the owners.
- We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information
or materials, in whole or in part, that, are in its sole discretion
unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of
- We may temporarily suspend the Service either partially or
completely for any reason. We will restore the Service as soon
as reasonably practicable after a suspension. We will not be
liable to You for any loss which You incur as a result of any
- Restrictions and Termination
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users
access to our site or any part of our site without notice and
to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach
- We do not guarantee that Your personal information will not
be intercepted by others and decrypted during transmission.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred
as a result of You dealing with any merchant, third party or
information or service provider through the Service. You agree
that all information You provide any such merchant, third party
or information or service provider through the Service for purposes
of making purchases will be accurate, complete and current.
You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of Your account
and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in
effect when such charges are incurred. You also will be responsible
for paying any applicable taxes relating to purchases through
or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating
shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English
law and, for these purposes, the parties irrevocably submit
to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
- If We are unable to provide this Service because of something
beyond our reasonable control such as technical failure, lightning,
flood, or exceptionally severe weather, fire or explosion, civil
disorder, war, or military operations, natural or local emergency,
anything done by government or other competent authority or
industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving our
employees), We will not be liable for this.
- The failure of eTaxJobs.com to exercise or enforce any right
of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of
Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid
shall be unaffected and remain in full force and effect.