Our client is a global blue-chip Financial Services organisation with operations throughout the world.
The role is almost pure planning and advisory focused taking a lead on special projects on global basis. However, there will be an element of compliance and reporting but only from a review perspective. More specifically you will be involved in:
• Implementing tax planning projects in the relevant jurisdictions, including development of such projects within the group tax planning team as well as with the local tax directors and business unit FDs
• Providing commercial tax advice to the business where necessary including Asset Group Management and Treasury
• Working closely with the relevant Transfer Pricing specialists to ensure the group is operating in the most tax efficient manner in respect of Transfer Pricing
• Review of Tax figures for inclusion in group accounts and financial statements in accordance with Swiss and US GAAP as well as IFRS where appropriate
You will have the following key characteristics
• Ideally you will hold Swiss, UK or other European Tax qualifications
• There will be a preference for candidates with experience in the FS sector in house already or are currently working within a Big 4 FS group. However, strong candidates from commerce & industry will be considered also
• You will be a strong team player with good levels commercial acumen and business gravitas
Excellent competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, JAMES RODGERS
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.
Mathew Halford, Co-Director, Fortuna Search & Selection "If your intentions are to draw candidate to a position, eTaxJobs is the place to do it." more >>
Lynn Wight, Head of International Recruitment, Rutherford Cross "We need candidates from all over the world to be able to access our vacancies and eTaxJobs' global reach is fantastic in facilitating this." more >>