VAT Manager - Join a Global leader in Financial Services
22 Nov 2012
Indirect Tax (GST, VAT)
ÂŁ70000 - ÂŁ80000 per annum Excellent Benefits
More jobs like this, directly to your inbox.
Key responsibilities in this role:
* Review of relevant current accounting systems and processes to ensure VAT logic and compliance whilst providing updates to stakeholders within tax and the wider business.
* Provide VAT technical assistance to the wider VAT team.
* Undertake an ongoing review of VAT processes and controls.
* Manage the VAT input into the Annual Senior Accounting Officer submissions.
Skills and mandatory experience required:
* Professional qualification (CTA/ACA)
* A good understanding of systems and processes with experience of project management.
* Proven record of delivering projects with good organisational skills.
* Mixture of professional services and in-house
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience of dealing with high level stake-holders.
* Knowledge of other taxes CT & PAYE advantageous.
Please contact Yasna Klarin ASAP to discuss
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 yearsâ€™ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clientsâ€™ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.