Latest Tax Jobs
European VAT Manager, London - ŁExcellent - Work for one of the World?s biggest brands , London
In-house Corporate Tax Accountant - Compliance & Advisory Mix , Middlesex
Tax Advisor , Berkshire
Corporate Tax Accountant , Middlesex
Tax Manager ? FS Group, London , City of London
European Tax and Transfer Pricing Manager , Bracknell
Corporate Tax Manager - London, In-house, Up to Ł70k , City of London
Senior Tax Manager (In-house) 12 month FTC , East Midlands
Temporary Tax Accountant (In-House) , Chester
Tax Accountant , Eastleigh
new search »
VAT Analyst - Pharmaceutical Group - Dublin
|Added:||21 Nov 2012|
|Region:||Europe (except UK)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre|
|Discipline:||Indirect Tax (GST, VAT)|
|Salary:||â‚¬30000 - â‚¬38000 per annum negotiable|
VAT Analyst - Pharmaceutical Group - Dublin
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
An opportunity has arisen within a pharmaceutical group for a VAT analyst to join a well established and large tax team based in Dublin city centre.
* Review existing Intrastat filing process including document process, assisting in the migration of a central process system within the group
* Compile and analyse all entries in VAT Registers of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable; correct vat-treatment errors and/or include manual adjustments where applicable;
* Focus on compliance of all reporting, meeting all deadlines.
* Manage errors and exceptions to minimize the impact on financial results and avoid non compliance penalties with tax authorities.
* Collect data and progress it in a timely, accurate and complete manner to support Tax process
* Continuously monitor Tax process and systems to ensure that that they are efficient, accurate, up to date and comply with current regulatory requirements
* Share knowledge within the team and assist team members to achieve team objectives
* Actively identify opportunities to achieve improvements through setting up or participating in group projects
* Get involved with ad hoc VAT projects
* University Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting is essential
* Part-qualified accountant desirable
* Minimum of 3 years of related accounting experience required
* Experience in VAT reporting is a strong advantage.
* Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
* Oracle experience desirable
* Proficiency in PC skills (incl. Oracle, SAP, Word and Excel)
* Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking, and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||2 times this month||
more recruiters >>