Â£50000 - Â£75000 per annum excellent bonus & generous benefits
More jobs like this, directly to your inbox.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Big 4 trained corporate tax specialist with strong international accounting experience to join a leading US group. This role will work closely with the Regional Tax Director in a predominantly tax reporting role.
* Review of quarterly tax provisions prepared under USGAAP for the Central Region;
* Manage the USGAAP reporting process for the Central region, including tracking and reporting on the status of submissions to the Regional Tax Director;
* Manage the outside resource engaged to assist in the quarterly close process;
* Liaise with the local resource in Dubai to assist/manage the review of the tax computations for various countries within the region;
* Manage the tax SOX process for the region, including the remediation of certain entities within the region;
* Support the Regional Tax Director on general tax matters and respond to any tax enquiries that may arise in relation to the Central region;
* Assist with other ad hoc tax advisory work;
* Supporting the in-house transfer pricing team on all matters that are relevant to the Central region;
* Manage the TaxStream implementation process; and
* Review and agree engagements with external advisors for all work proposed.
* ACA or CTA qualified, with a strong background within a reputable accounting firm or within industry (significant post qualified);
* Must be able to demonstrate experience of US GAAP reporting or major equivalent accounting standard. Tax accounting skills will be a key base to the role;
* Significant international experience is desirable
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 yearsâ€™ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clientsâ€™ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.