Latest Tax Jobs
Corporate Tax Manager, Investment Manager , City of London
VAT Analyst, Surrey - c £35,000 , Surrey
Transfer Pricing Manager , Leeds
Indirect Tax Manager , Poland, Lativia or UK
VP VAT Risk and Compliance- could be a first move from practice , London
Corporate Tax Analyst - Financial Media Company! , London
Tax Accountant , Farnborough
Tax Manager - Spanish Speaking - Interim - In-House , London
Tax Accountant (Mixed Tax) - Interim - In-house , Southampton
Global Transfer Pricing Lead, FTSE 100, to £90k , Slough
new search »
UK Tax & EMEA Tax Manager - City of London
|Added:||20 Nov 2012|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||to Â£110000 per annum excellent benefits package|
An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of the world's leading global multi-asset brokerage firms.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
With access to more than 85 markets and with a presence in 23 countries across 17 countries, this is a truly multi-national organisation and one in which the opportunity to advance your career is excellent.
Responsibilities will include:
* Direct and Indirect taxation in the UK
* Working closely with the business line in assessing the tax impacts of new products and initiatives
* Foreign withholding taxes linked to dividends and ensuring that withholding taxes are properly applied in relation to Cash Equity and Prime Brokerage activities
* Stamp Duty compliance
* Manufactured overseas dividends
* VAT Compliance
* Corporation Tax compliance
* Transfer Pricing review and documentation (UK)
* QI compliance and reporting (UK)
* Managing relationships with HMRC
* Monitoring of Group entities tax compliance in the EMEA region
* Assistance on tax matters to EMEA entities including on tax audits
* Managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk within your scope of position
You will also take responsibility for the management and supervision of a Tax Analyst and as such will provide leadership, direction, advice and guidance to this individual.
You will have a background in financial services with international tax experience gained within a global financial organisation or a major accountancy firm.
It is also expected that you will have cross-border tax experience, a working knowledge of European VAT law and a basic knowledge of French, German and Spanish corporate taxation.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Paul Miller at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax
- Employee Issues
- Expatriate Tax
- Personal Tax
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax
The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- UK and International Taxation
- Group Functions
- In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists.
- Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us.
With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.
All jobs advertised by Morgan McKinley
|Job seen:||17 times this month||
more recruiters >>