Â£5000 - Â£50000 per annum excellent benefits package
More jobs like this, directly to your inbox.
An independently owned financial services business is currently recruiting within their Trusts Services team.
With several very succesful divisions focussing on wealth planning, asset management, corporate finance, private equity and trusts you will join a business that strives for excellence and has access to unique opportunities to create and preserve wealth for their clients.
In this interesting role you will:
* Prepare Trust accounts.
* Prepare Trust tax information.
* Administer Trusts on a day-to-day basis.
* Prepare information and reports for client meetings.
You will join a team of 15 which is growing due to expansion and will have the opportunity to further your career within an organisation that promotes from within. You will:
* Ideally hold a professional qualification (ATT, ACCA, ACA, STEP), although those qualified by experience are also invited to apply.
* Be proficient in the use of MS Excel and have knowledge of MYOB / PerTax and/ or Trust accounts.
* Have at least 3 years experience gained within Trust accounts.
To apply for this role please send your CV to William Hepworth at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley's Tax Practice and Tax In-House teams are two of the most established tax recruitment divisions in the marketplace, recruiting the highest calibre tax professionals across the practice, commercial, financial services and legal sectors in the UK.
Previously operating under the ECHM brand name, we have built excellent relationships with an impressive list of tax employers over the years, ranging from the Big 4 to independents and specialist tax boutiques as well as FTSE 100 companies, top legal firms, and SME?s.
We have built an unrivalled network of over 10,000 tax professionals who are typically ACA, CTA, ATT, ATII, STEP or Inland Revenue trained. They are with us, as are our clients, because of our consistent delivery of a professional and personal service.
Tax Practice The Tax Practice division advises clients and candidates at all levels, from ATT studiers through to Directors and Partners, recruiting across the six main areas of tax:
- Corporate Tax - Employee Issues - Expatriate Tax - Personal Tax - Indirect Tax - International Tax
Tax In-House The Tax In-House division completes permanent, temporary and interim assignments at all levels of seniority from Part Qualified ATT level Tax Assistants through to Heads of Tax across the following disciplines:
- Direct and Indirect Taxation - UK and International Taxation - Group Functions - In-house HR taxes specialists, including expatriate and compensation and benefits specialists. - Niche roles, such as specialists in banking products, property and insurance.
Our expert consultants across both teams come directly from tax or specialist recruitment backgrounds and are supported by an in-house research team. This gives the Tax teams an in-depth understanding of the markets in which they operate ? a direct benefit to employers and tax professionals.
Morgan McKinley. Talk to us. With 24 offices across eight countries including a national network of 10 offices in the UK, contact Morgan McKinley today to find out how we can help you with your next career move.