Latest Tax Jobs
Head of Private Client Tax - Wealth Management, c.£120k base, OTE £160-£200k , London
Tax Manager - Asset Management - In house , London
Tax Manager , Dublin City Centre
Operational Tax VP , London
Asia Transfer Pricing Director, Major Multinational , Singapore
APAC Head of Indirect Tax, Global IT Group , Hong Kong
Indirect Tax Professional , Portsmouth
Tax Manager opportunity with a global leader in consumer products, to EUR 140k , Hamburg
US Tax Compliance Specialist with a hedge fund manager , London
Head of Tax - APAC , Hong Kong
new search »
|Added:||23 Nov 2012|
|Region:||the rest of the World|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$150000 per annum benefits|
I am currently recruiting for a Treasury Leader on behalf of a multinational client for their office based inKenya.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
The responsibilities are as follows:
* Supporting the business needs for research, indicative pricing and hedging strategies for foreign exchange risk.
* Identify and distribute relevant third party research material to internal stakeholders across the organization.
* Update and manage website content to remain current on changes in banking laws and exchange controls in each country.
* Support senior management with ongoing projects.
* Participate in ongoing treasury projects and help achieve the defined goals and objectives of those initiatives.
* Develop relationships and work closely with key bankers in each country.
* Gather and consolidate foreign exchange exposure information for the industrial treasurers.
Cash & Banking:
* Establish regional banking relationships (i.e. local preferred/approved banks):
* Develop cash management strategies by country.
* Develop policy and enforce investment of excess cash.
* Orchestrate quarterly cash sweeps back to the company.
* Develop and implement daily cash sweeping in country.
* Work with Tax to implement intercompany lending where applicable.
Requirements are as follows:
* Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, engineering or maths
* 10 to 15 years of experience in a financial services, banking and or corporate treasury environment.
* Broad network of financial institution contacts
* Comfortable working in a matrix organisation
* Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to reference verification, and background check.
* Must be willing to work out of an office in Nairobi, Kenya
|Recruiter:||Change Recruitment Group|
All jobs advertised by Change Recruitment Group
|Job seen:||2 times this month||
more recruiters >>