Latest Tax Jobs
Senior Tax Manager, M&A and Projects, Maersk, Copenhagen (Danish not required) , Copenhagen
Tax Manager , London
Treasury Middle Office Manager , Edinburgh
Tax Senior R&D - In House- Liverpool street , London
TRANSFER PRICING DIRECTOR- IN house - IT hardware background , London
Employment Tax Analyst, In House, to Ł75k , City of London
Indirect Tax Advisor , London
Tax Manager, Private Bank , City of London
Operational Tax Advisor for Global Investment Bank , City of London
Tax Reporting & Compliance Manager , City of London
new search »
|Added:||23 Nov 2012|
|Region:||the rest of the World|
|Salary:||US$120000 - US$150000 per annum benefits|
I am currently recruiting for a Treasury Leader on behalf of a multinational client for their office based inKenya.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
The responsibilities are as follows:
* Supporting the business needs for research, indicative pricing and hedging strategies for foreign exchange risk.
* Identify and distribute relevant third party research material to internal stakeholders across the organization.
* Update and manage website content to remain current on changes in banking laws and exchange controls in each country.
* Support senior management with ongoing projects.
* Participate in ongoing treasury projects and help achieve the defined goals and objectives of those initiatives.
* Develop relationships and work closely with key bankers in each country.
* Gather and consolidate foreign exchange exposure information for the industrial treasurers.
Cash & Banking:
* Establish regional banking relationships (i.e. local preferred/approved banks):
* Develop cash management strategies by country.
* Develop policy and enforce investment of excess cash.
* Orchestrate quarterly cash sweeps back to the company.
* Develop and implement daily cash sweeping in country.
* Work with Tax to implement intercompany lending where applicable.
Requirements are as follows:
* Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, engineering or maths
* 10 to 15 years of experience in a financial services, banking and or corporate treasury environment.
* Broad network of financial institution contacts
* Comfortable working in a matrix organisation
* Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to reference verification, and background check.
* Must be willing to work out of an office in Nairobi, Kenya
|Recruiter:||Change Recruitment Group|
All jobs advertised by Change Recruitment Group
|Job seen:||6 times this month||
more recruiters >>