Latest Tax Jobs
International Tax Manager / Director - Global Tech Company , Luxembourg
Director - Direct Tax Technology (In-House) , London / South East
VAT SPECIALIST, West Sussex - Ł40-70,000, depending on experience , West Sussex
Tax Analyst (Centennial - Distribution Company) , Centennial
SENIOR VAT ANALYST, London, Łattractive , London
Tax Manager , Manhattan
Tax Manager - VP, Broker-Dealer , Manhattan
Tax Manager - Investment Bank , City of London
Tax Analyst ? 3 months ? FTSE 100 ? Based Surrey , Surrey
Tax Manager - 12 months FTC - FTSE 100 based Central London , London
new search »
Tax technical & training project - 18 months â€“ FTSE 50 business
|Added:||03 Dec 2012|
|Salary:||ÂŁ80000 - ÂŁ90000 per annum|
This contract opportunity is a very rare role to be involved in building training plans, templates, materials and documents across European markets for Direct Tax, Indirect Tax and Transfer Pricing processes for a global FTSE 50 business.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
* Working closely with the Solution Design Teams, Migration Leads, SLOs and the GPOs in Global Tax for detailing out the process flows within the markets to adapt to market nuances
* Help develop KT tracking, monitoring and evaluations tools for the teams in the markets
* Manage KT and training for the process area ensuring resources are trained up to the required level within the necessary timelines
* Develop the cut-over and stabilisation plans globally and then tailor them to market specific requirements
* Mobility and travel would be required as part of the role
* Experience of Tax and TP accounting processes in a multinational shared service centre environment and a good understanding of business process generally
* Able to demonstrate excellent project management skills and an ability to communicate across a wide range of stakeholders
* Previous candidates would ideally come from a consulting/project management background but with solid exposure to working with European Tax.
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Brewer Morris was established in 1987 as the UK's first recruitment consultancy to focus exclusively on the recruitment of taxation professionals. With over 25 yearsâ€™ experience, we are firmly established as a market leader and take great pride in the enormous number of long-term business relationships that we have developed throughout the tax world.
We have also expanded our remit into the recruitment of Treasury professionals. This enables us to better serve our clientsâ€™ needs in niche areas and we firmly believe this business line complements the Tax specialist recruitment that you have come to know and trust.
From offices based in London, Melbourne and Sydney we recruit across the UK, Europe, The Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
Brewer Morris comprises three teams in the UK, covering the UK, European and Middle East markets:
Our Private Practice Team recruits tax specialists at all levels from Tax Assistant through to Tax Partner covering all tax disciplines. Our clients include all of the leading accountancy firms, national, regional and local practices throughout the UK. We also recruit throughout the legal profession.
Our In-House Team recruits for a sizeable range of Plcs, financial institutions and multinational companies, including many FTSE500 companies. We handle assignments at all levels from Tax Accountant to Head of Tax and specialist roles.
Our Interim Team is able to provide responsive and flexible resourcing solutions across tax teams in practice, financial services and commercial organisation at all levels and within all tax specialisms.
Our Asia Pacific practice is headquartered in Melbourne. From our Melbourne and Sydney offices, we work with top-tier and mid-tier law firms; Big 4, mid-tier and business services accountancy practices; and some of the largest multinational corporations and financial institutions throughout Australia and New Zealand, South East and East Asia.
All jobs advertised by Brewer Morris
|Job seen:||5 times this month||
more recruiters >>