Join a diverse manufacturer in the automotive industry. Financially sound and growing over 20% in sales volume last year!
You'll be exposed to complex areas of international tax and be challenged on a variety of projects.
You'll have the opportunity of taking advantage of a diversified career growth path.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Prepare US international tax filings and assist with the Federal tax return
• Assist with the preparation of the international tax provision
• Assist with transfer pricing including tangible goods, services and royalties
• Assist on international mergers, acquisitions and dispositions.
• Assist in the continuous improvement of the tax return process including the most efficient use of tax return software.
Mandatory Minimum Qualifications
•Degree in Accounting or Finance
•At least 1 year of International Tax and 2 years of federal tax (Minimum 3 years of corporate tax)
•Good Excel experience and experience with large corporate tax software packages
•CPA or Advance Degree
You will be applying directly to the tax recruiter who has been hired to conduct a search for talented tax professionals.
Your resume will not be sent to any employer without your consent.
Accounting Career Network & Banking Career Network