£50,0000 and £60,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
More jobs like this, directly to your inbox.
Are you looking for your first role out of the profession?
This role represents one of the best current opportunities on the market now to start your in house career.
Our client is a FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation. They are looking for an ambitious and capable Tax professional to join one of the best in house tax functions globally.
As a Tax Manager working closely with your team you will have responsibility for the tax affairs of the business across EMEA. Essentially the role will be mostly advisory and planning focused. Specifically key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in developing planning strategies to optimise the tax position of the business
• Supporting the business in delivering tax efficient business development, operational and structural rationalisation projects
• Exposure to current projects involving the new CFC rules, branch exemptions etc
• Participating in new product approval reviews
• Partnering with the Transfer Pricing team
• Delivering timely and accurate tax forecasting and reporting
You will have the following key characteristics
• Ideally a recently qualified Tax professional looking for their first role in house
• Experience in FS will be useful but not essential
• High level of enthusiasm and a strong commitment to deliver
Up to £60,000 plus bonus and a good benefits package.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, JAMES RODGERS:
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.