Latest Tax Jobs
VAT Mexico - Tax Manager -Mexico City , Mexico City
Operational Taxes and Employment Taxes Manager or Senior Manager, Large FS Business , Manchester
Group Tax Analyst - In-house , London
Senior Tax Accountant (Broomfield - Technology Company) , Broomfield
Private Client Tax Advisor - Wealth Management , London
In-House Tax Manager , Mid Cheshire
AVP VAT Advisory- Banking , London
Senior Tax Manager - 100% Advisory , London
Transfer Pricing Manager US TP , Seattle
Tax Compliance Accountant , Bradford
new search »
Tax Manager, Global Media Group
|Ref:||eTJ-JR 10984 |
|Added:||21 Nov 2012|
|Salary:||Up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits|
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
Our client is one of the world’s best-known and diversified media groups with operations in over 50 countries. Despite challenging conditions the business has continued to expand and as a result the Tax function has also grown in this period. Working as a Tax professional in this business you will have the opportunity to move your skill set and career forward significantly in a relatively short period of time; making this an excellent opportunity for ambitious and capable individuals.
• Managing an Assistant Tax Manager in the completion of the EMEA tax compliance, tax forecasts and tax accounting for the region ensuring compliance with US GAAP
• Taking the lead in identifying and implementing tax planning opportunities and projects for EMEA; including M&A and cross border transactions, new territory establishment and group reorganisations
• Working closely with the business to be a point of contact on all direct matters stemming out of current business activities
• Working with the global tax function in the US on global tax projects
You will possess the following key characteristics
• Ideally be ACA or CTA qualified or hold an equivalent qualification
• Have trained with reputable accounting firm in corporate tax
• Ideally you will have some “in house” experience already or have a minimum 2-5 years PQE already with a view to making your first move from the profession into industry
• You must be strong interpersonally and able to communicate well to non tax professionals in globally integrated business
Up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, JAMES RODGERS
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.
All jobs advertised by Maven Partners
|Job seen:||1 times this month||
more recruiters >>