Our client is a publicly traded multinational company based in Phoenix Arizona who is looking for a Canadian Tax expert to manage all non – US Canadian Tax compliance operations and ultimately bring the Canadian tax preparation in-house. This person will also handle other areas of international tax including Puerto Rico, Aruba, USVI and the Dominican Republic.
They are willing to provide Visa sponsorship for anyone in Canada who qualifies for the role!
This position will also assist the corporate tax accounting team and property and transaction tax team with various compliance, audit and ASC 740 work. In addition, this position will support the corporate international tax compliance team in preparation of the international components of the US federal consolidated tax return by providing requested information compiled related to the above described duties.
• BS Degree in Accounting and CPA, Masters in Tax a plus.
• Seven + years total tax experience with a minimum of five years of Canadian tax experience with a Big 4 firm or multinational company.
• Strong technical tax skills and transaction experience with particular focus on Canadian corporate taxation.
• Knowledge of ASC 740/Accounting for Income Taxes and FIN 48.
• Motivated, energetic, self-directed, critical thinker. Able to work with tight deadlines in a complex accounting environment.
• Experience with Corp International tax software a plus. Experience with HFM and SAP systems a plus.
• Knowledge of US corporate taxation including international tax concepts.
The Addo Group
Experts in finding Tax Professionals:
At the Addo Group we are one of the few recruiting firms in the US dedicated to the Tax profession. We know Tax, and understand that in each industry, and size of your organization, come unique tax issues that only the right talent can serve. Whether you are struggling with attracting hard to find tax professionals, building up your tax department or your hiring deadline is closing in; we have the resources and networks to find the person you are looking for.