A unique opportunity has arisen for a Tax Specialist to work within the tax function of a highly dynamic and growing mid-tier bank. The successful applicant will advise the front office trading units in respect of tax risk, undertake corporate tax compliance and advisory work, complete transfer pricing projects and take on various operational tax responsibilities.
* Providing tax compliance and advisory support to part of the Investec group.
* This will incorporate:
* Identifying and managing tax risk within the business units
* Improving tax related processes and data collection
* Increasing tax awareness and compliance across the business
* The role will cover direct and operational taxes. Specific duties will include :
* Preparation of tax computations and dealing with HMRC queries
* Tax reporting, provisioning, accounting and disclosure in line with accounting reporting standards
* Assisting in preparation and submission of operational tax returns
* Providing tax advisory support and liaising with tax authorities
* Review of transfer pricing policies and procedures
* New legislation assessment and implementation
* Tax training
* Keeping tax procedures up-to-date
In addition to an outstanding salary my client are also offering a market leading benefits package and bonus! This role will attract significant attention so please contact Graham Young at Pro-Tax to discuss this vacancy in more detail
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Welcome to Pro-Tax Recruitment.
Pro-Tax is the UK's market leader in the recruitment of tax professionals to both practice and commercial clients. We recruit at all levels from Tax Assistants to Partners and Heads of Tax on a national and international basis. Whether you are looking for a new role or similarly looking to recruit high calibre staff, contacting Pro-Tax should be your first move.