Our client, one of the world’s leading single-brand manufacturer and supplier of sanitary fittings, is offering a tax compliance manager role.
• Tax compliance management for German subsidiaries with a direct report to the head of group tax
• Preparation of tax returns
• Assessment of tax statements
• Tax reporting and tax planning
• Analysis of legal tax matters
You will possess the following key characteristics
• Several years of tax experience in a public accounting or in a multinational company
• BA or MA or certified German tax expert
• Excellent knowledge of German corporate tax as well as international tax
• Good analytical skills
• Fluent in English and German
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position, please do call for a confidential discussion, Deborah Michels
Job Ref: DM 11008
Maven Partners aims to promote diversity and equal opportunities in all of its work. We regularly monitor and evaluate our performance to this end.
Reference in advertisements to ‘Post Qualified Experience’ (PQE) is intended only as a guide to indicate the minimum level of experience that would be required to fulfill the role. We welcome applications from other candidates who are able to demonstrate that they possess the skills necessary to fulfill the role. These will be considered on an equal basis.
Maven Partners is a specialist taxation recruitment services business. The partners have a wealth of experience in executive search, interim management and temporary recruitment.
At Maven Partners, we are holders and seekers of knowledge. In our case this refers to knowledge gained through experience, dedication, and perseverance. Knowledge is Maven's central value.
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, knowledge is defined as information and awareness gained through experience.