Latest Tax Jobs
Senior Tax Manager - Sovereign Wealth Funds , City of London
Senior Tax Manager - Tax Transparent Funds , City of London
Corporate Tax Manager - Engineering Sector , West London
Vice President with a leading Investment Management firm, £100k-£120k , Central London
Customs Manager - FTSE 100 , London
Senior Tax Manager, Tax Research Strategy - Custodian Bank , City of London
Senior Indirect Tax Manager - FTSE Business , City of London
Tax Assistant, Leading Insurer, London - to £35,000 , London
Director - Commercial Strategy, EMEA - Tax & Accounting Business, Thomson Reuters , London
Head of Insurance Premium Tax, London, Bratislava or Zurich - £Upper quartile , London, Bratislava or Zurich
new search »
Tax Assistant, UK Listed Company
|Added:||23 Nov 2012|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||¬£30000 - ¬£35000 per annum BONUS AND BENEFITS|
Our client is a UK listed company with subsidiaries operating in the UK, US, Asia-Pacific and EMEA.
More jobs like this,
directly to your inbox.
The tax department is a small, but busy division which has overall responsibility for all group taxes on a world wide basis.
They are looking for an individual who is degree qualified and preferably with ATT (or relevant experience) to join their entrepreneurial team.
The role includes the following:
- Preparation of UK corporate tax returns including iXBRL tagging.
- Assistance with interim and full year reporting, including analysis of submissions from group companies and preparation of tax numbers for consolidated accounts.
- Preparation of the UK Group's tax quarterly tax instalment payments and reconciliation of the UK group tax liabilities to the UK statutory accounts including drafting journal entries where required.
- Monitoring overseas corporate tax compliance including tax return filings, status of tax returns and tax payments on a monthly basis.
- Assistance with the preparation of VAT returns.
- Other ad-hoc projects
They are looking for someone who is:
- Flexibility and ability to work on several different tasks at the same time.
- A team player, who is able to work with and alongside colleagues, both within the Tax department, and from the various business units round the Group.
- Some corporate tax experience would be helpful.
- Previous use of Abacus (tax return preparation software) would be helpful, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Indirect tax knowledge not essential, but any acquired will obviously be useful.
- Must be willing to turn a hand to a wide variety of work and not expect to be 'pigeon-holed'.
Pure Recruitment Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. Pure Recruitment Group Limited aims to promote diversity and equal opportunity through its work - we monitor and evaluate our performance on a regular basis.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience that we anticipate will be needed to fulfil the position. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role and they will be considered on an equal basis.
Pure Search - Taxation
Pure was established in 1999 and is the UK‚Äôs leading tax recruitment firm, a market positioning which reflects the expertise and knowledge of our consultants. This in conjunction with the strength of our network, has enabled us to partner with the vast majority of the FTSE100, all the major banks and the Big4, ensuring they have access to the best talent for their businesses.
Our consultants are sector focused as well as specialists in the different tax disciplines, across both permanent and interim recruitment. This ensures that every solution provided is bespoke.
With dedicated teams in London, Hong Kong and Singapore, Pure provides expert support to overseas multinationals across the UK, EMEA and Asia-Pac.
All jobs advertised by Pure Taxation
|Job seen:||10 times this month||
more recruiters >>